Sunday, January 24, 2016

Feeling Gutted

January 22nd 2016 was suppose to be when Troy Walker would get sentenced. My mum and I flew up on Thursday 21st so that we were up there ready for the sentencing, well we get into court on the Friday and it turns out to be just a hearing which we didn't need to be there for and now sentencing is on Monday 1st February. They told us that it's better this way as then he won't have any reasons to appeal, which I fully understand and I don't want him to have any kind of way to appeal, its just so frustrating when you psyched yourself up ready for the sentencing and then it doesn't happen, it feels like getting kicked in the stomach. I'm so over it all and just want it over and done with. Myself and another survivor who I have become friends with had a good cry afterwards. We are both so frustrated and angry over it all, we both just want it over with.

Now we have to wait another week to finally be able to begin to close the door on this and move on with our lives.

I also have another theme song that I have been listening to a lot lately, its Warrior by Demi Lovato


No comments:

Life Happens

 It sure has been awhile since I posted here, life happens and sometimes I don't know what to write or feel like sharing. A lot has happ...